Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What A Ride

If you are anything like me, when it comes to boy or man cards, you struggle.  When I saw this awesome motor bike stamp I got a little excited!  I know crazy aren't I? "Motorcycle" is one of the great new stamps in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue just released and I am sure it will be popular.
I made this card really only to show what can be done for a quick simple male card and one of my lovely downline ladies Karen who is linked on the side bar of my site suggested I submit to the Just Add Red Challenge on the Less Is More site so this is my entry.


Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White & Real Red
Stamp:  Motorcycle
Ink: Basic Black
Tools:  Paper Piercing Mat and Piercer & Real Red Marker





8 comments:

The Anscombe 4 said...

YAY! Posted successfully and looking goooood!
kx

Chrissie said...

Hi Sue,
Problem sorted... straight to you post this time!
This is a super card and I'm so glad you found our blog... that bike image is really something isn't it and it looks great with your touch of red!
The next thing I'd like to ask is if you could remove your Word Verification option from your blog. We have so many cards to comment on each week (approaching 300) and to have to negotiate Word Verification takes that much longer.
Enjoy the rest of your week and do join us on Saturday for our next challenge!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Hi Sue
Super card, such a FAB stamp, I have to agree, mine is on it;s way! [tomorrow]
Thansk for your entry
mandi
"Less is More"
WV

kelly said...

I love to see SU demos on here, i LOVE that stamp and was going to sue it for my entry to this challenge to!
kelly xx

Jenny said...

Fab card, love the black and white background too.
Jenny X

massofhair said...

I am an old biker and so love motorcycle stamps. This is a stunner. Great card and this is one of my favourites from this week:-)

Sharon said...

Love the image and how you ahve highlighted parts in red - classy!

Aileen said...

I've also used this image this week. It was at the top of my list as my hubby is a keen biker. It looks great with the touch of red. x