Sunday, April 10, 2011

Must Have Chocolate

When I first looked through the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue I just knew that I had to have the Eat Chocolate set!  Like how can you possibly be a choccy holic and not want this set.  Even if you aren't, you MUST know someone who is.  This is a gorgeous set that I am sure will be hugely successful.  There is only one problem I can see with it and it may be a big one - everytime I look at it, I have an over powering urge to Eat Chocolate which is probably who it was named.

And what a great moto for life - I'm no quitter - so I gues I have to just keep eating chocolate!

Card stock:    Chocolate Chip (of course), Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Ink:                Choc Chip, Marina Mist
Stamps:          Eat Chocolate
Accessories:   Decorative LAbel Punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Marina Mist ribbon

No comments: