Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just In Time

 

This first term just seemed to disappear before my eyes and I barely got to use some of the goodies I got from the Summer Mini.
In the last few weeks I tried to use things I am ashamed to say I hadn't even opened so out came Rough Type which is a fantastic alphabet set for card makers - that is once you get the fiddly little labels sorted.  I don't do much scrapbooking and find some of the alphabets too large for cards but this is the answer to our problems.
I haven't used the new In Colours much either so this card ticked off two things I needed to use.  The balloon looks a bit dirty in the photo but it has actually been stamped with Champagne Shimmer Paint and sparkles beautifully in the flesh.

Card stock:     Concord Crush, River Rock and Very Vanilla
Ink:                 Concord Crush, River Rock
Stamps:           Rough Type, Crazy For Cupccakes
Accessories:    Big Shot, Polka Dot Emboss Folder, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/2" & 3/4" circle punch
                       Concord Crush ribbon, Dimesionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint

No comments: