Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Lovely Surprise


I had a lovely surprise today. I have had a super busy week and had a few minutes to sit down today to update my Blog. I logged on to do a posting and found a comment from a lovely lady who is a fellow demo and is super creative. Check out Kerry's blog site and admire her fabulous creations.

Anyway, Kerry has nominated me for an award! I was blown away and feel very honoured and it put a little cheer into my day so thanks Kerry.

I have had many moments this week where I have said "I love my job" and it is so nice to know that others enjoy what you do also.

Now I get to share the love and pass this Award onto other talented people who inspire me. This is what is required:
Put the Sunshine Award on your Blog and/or within your post.
Pass the Award onto other Bloggers.
Link the Nominees within your post.
Let them know they have received the Award by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Share the love and link the person who gave you the award.
Now for some of the people who inspire me and believe me this is difficult as there are so many:
Thanks again Kerry and now I will have to come back to do a posting as it is way past when I should have gone to bed tonight

2 comments:

Liam said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks so much for the award. I really appreciate your comments. see you on Monday.

Liam

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

Thank you Sue for the Sunshine Award. I'm honored!!