Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a lovely Mothers Day and you were all spoilt rotten and made to feel special for a day.
I had a lovely day that started by sitting out in the lovely sunshine watching my daughter play soccer.  We then drove up to the mountains to visit our grandmother and spent some lovely time with her.
Instead of doing the normal flower thing this year I decided to make Chocolate Wallets for everyone because we all like chocolate don't we!  I made three with matching cards for my Mother In Law, Sister In Law and Grandmother. 
I'm not going to break them all down as I think they are self explanatory but the stamp set is Flower Fancy which I just got recently and have been busting to use it.  I am looking forward to experimenting with it more and it is one of the sets we are using in this weeks class projects.



1 comment:

Patrice said...

Each of these is lovely!