Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Creating Backgrounds

This card came about today during class. For our second project this week, which I will post tomorrow, we used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and Very Vintage Wheel.  One of my customers was going to go home and make some more cards but then realised that although she had the stamp set, she didn't have the Very Vintage Wheel.
Now naturally she could buy the wheel but it is not always necessary.  I did a quick sample using the flourish and the small flower from Vintage vogue to create a 'Faux Wheel' image.  I could have taken it another step and used the En Francias background but to be honest I just wanted to play with the stamp set and show what could be done.

What do you think??? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks really great Sue.This stamp is great in all colours.Michelle