Friday, December 17, 2010

My Alfred Hitchcock moment


Birds, birds and more birds!  There are greater powers working here to make me get over my bird thing.  Hopefully this will be it and I can move on.   These were made at the last class of the year which was sad but I was ready for a break and can't wait to come back refreshed and ready to hear everyones holiday stories. 
This was created using the Punch Potpourri Level 1 Hostess Set with a little EnFrancais and Medallion background stamps.  The colours are Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip which I love together.


I have to thank my friend Kez (thanks Kez) for getting me hooked on the Owl punch but you have to admit that even though it is a 'bird' he/she can be very cute.       I say he/she as you can create so many different personalities with this punch it is amazing.  I have to admit I have had hours of fun creating different characters with this one. 
The colours are Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Real Red and Whisper White.

No comments: