Friday, December 17, 2010

Dasher and Dancer

Most afternoons I have my two little "lions" sitting on either side of my steps reflecting on their day and enjoying the afternoon breeze.  Each year I try to add some new christmas lights and some sort of decoration to my collection.  This year I saw these gorgeous reindeer and tried to resist.  I managed for several weeks but yesterday whilst driving my car somehow managed to get to Parramatta on its own and before I knew it I was parked outside the Christmas Warehouse!!  Now I don't know how that happened but who am I to fight fate, so I thought, if they are there I will have to have them.  Well it was obviously meant to be  as not only were there a few left but they had been marked down - bonus!!
I rushed home and set up Dasher and Dancer and just as I went to take the photo, one of my little "lions" came out to take up his post.  He was a little miffed and certainly gave me a look of disgust as his possy was gone and some strange creature had taken over.  I will have to teach him some Christmas spirit.

I want to take this chance to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.  A huge thank you to everyone who has attended my classes throughout the year and best wished to all that take the time to pop in and look at my blog.
If you are travelling please stay safe and I hope you have time to relax and enjoy special moments with your family and friends. 
I am sure that Santa will visit each and everyone of you as you have all been excceptionally good all year and that you experience a little of the magic that Christmas brings.
2011 is just around the corner and I hope that the year ahead is full of happy times and pleasant surprises.  I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and hearing how you all spent the festive season.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

No comments: