Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tree Trimmings


It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! Can you believe how quickly Christmas is coming around. I would like to have at least another month up my sleeve but haven't been able to find that magic time reversal switch anywhere.

Sticking to my plan of using sets I haven't used much I started this card with one of the flourishes from Frames With a Flourish - page 100. I can't believe that I haven't used this set much and will definately be using it more in the future. Thats what happens when you are addicted like me and have to have everything you like straight away - it takes too long to get around to using everything. One day I might learn, but who am I kidding!

The Baubles are from Tree Trimmings on page 21 of the Spring Mini and the phrase is from Best Yet which is one of the gorgeous Level 1 Hostess sets. I have used the Large Oval and Scallop Oval punch to mount the words. The Scallop Oval is also in the Spring Mini and you don't have much time left to make sure you get one of these. The catalogue runs out on the 30th November so get in quick.

The paper is from the Ski Slope Designer Series paper also in the Spring Mini. This is aimed at Christmas but there are several sheets that could be used all year round so if you like these papers grab a few packs before the end of November - once there gone, there gone!

The colours in this card are Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White.

No comments: