Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blog Breakdown

I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted! There has been so many days where I've thought I have to take some photo's and post them but then some little thing called "life" has stepped in and those spare minutes have vanished right before my eyes. So today I got the kids off to school, got out the camera, took some photos and now I am sitting with a cup of tea, my memory card and nothing is going to interupt me. Over the next few days I will show you some of the things we have been doing in classes and I will try and be a little more regular with my postings.
















A few weeks ago we made these cute little gift cards using Christmas Classics from page 32 and Spotlight on Christmas from page 28 of the Catalogue. There are 4 cards in the pack, two of each design. The second card of each design was done in reverse colours. We used Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Whisper White. We added some Riding Hood Red Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds to dress them up and created a little gift bag so that they could be given as a gift or kept for some special presents at Christmas time.

No comments: