Friday, November 20, 2009

Crayon Resist


This weeks class was created due to a request from one of the lovely ladies that comes along every week. We did a card using the Crayon Resist technique. This is another technique I had seen many times but not done so I really enjoyed trying out different things.
I am also on a mission to use some of the many stamp sets I had to have but haven't used much or at all. I experiemented with a few sets but I settled on Seaside from page 89 of the catalogue. This is another set I purchased with male cards in mind, although it can be flexible.
Keeping with an ocean theme, I used Not Quite Navy, Sage Shadow and Whisper White. The words are from Fifth Avenue Floral.
The extra shell was tied on with some Hemp Twine which adds to the manly feel.

No comments: