Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Upsy Daisy Step Up

This was a card that I had at the Stitches & Craft Show to demonstrate how you could "Step Up" a quick and simple card that we did as the Make & Take.
As you will no doubt be seeing, I love my bling and I think any card slightly girly should have at least a little bling on it.
The colours are Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. The image has been double stamped to give a look of depth in the flowers. I have picked out the darker images from the first stamp and applied Crystal Effects and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds onto that. The Eylet Border Punch adds a bit of softness and the image used to create a brad from the Build a Brad kit adds some interest. The Thank You is from the ever so useful Short & Sweet set.

No comments: