Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Little Pizzaz


Where does all the time go?? In the few weeks since the Stitches & Craft Show I feel like I have been chaing my tail and not getting anywhere. I haven't had time to do any postings on my blog and barely anytime to make anything other than class samples. I am looking forward to Friday though and doing the "I Wish" christmas book. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Christmas, its my favourite time of year. Everyone seems to have a little sense of majic.

There are still some places available for the Saturday 19th September if you haven't had a chance to book in.


I made this card before the show along with the "Trifold Wonder" that I posted on July 30, wow where did that time go. The Petal Pizzazz set is so gorgeous and with Spring being here I want to experiment with this some more. I might of mentioned earlier that orange is not one of my favourite colours but I enjoyed going outside of my box to make this one.
The colours used are Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Old Olive. The patterned paper is from Haiku and the ribbon is Old Olive grosgrain. Once again, bling is always close to my heart and the flower centres are Dimensionals dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Punches are Word Window and Large Oval. The card base is Very Vanilla.
Even though cutting out is not my favourite pass time I do sometimes find it a bit theraputic.
Hope you like this one.

No comments: