Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fields of Flowers


















I am not a winter person at all and I can't wait for spring to come along. Hopefully this card will help inspire the warmer weather to come sooner. This is a version of one of the cards made in this weeks classes. It is using the Inspired By Nature set which is one of my favourites from the new catalogue.
I have used Rose Red, Always Arthichoke and Whisper White card stock. Inks are Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango and Versamark. We used daubers to apply the ink to the stamps and then put Crystal Effects over the centres of the flowers and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds to create some sparkle. This might be a little hard to see in the photo.
The corners have been rounded using the eyelet border punch.
The inside of the card has a "pop-up" centre for a bit of WOW effect! I haven't added a sentiment to this card so that I can use it for one of those last minute emergencies we all have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,

I love this card that you made it's a beauty i hesitated a bit when i saw thoes stamps in the catalogue but i must admit now that i have seen something made with them they will be on my whish list. I do look on your blog oftern.