Friday, July 24, 2009

Christmas In July

I hope everyone has been enjoying the school holidays. I would actually like them to go for another week, crazy I know, but I have really enjoyed the time off. No homework, packed lunches and a little less running around.
I am starting the Christmas In July theme this Saturday night with a dinner party with some friends. We have done this for a few years now and I am looking forward to the great company and the sticky date pudding we are having for dessert - my all time fav!

Now down to business!! Classes will start back next week and I will be continueing the Christmas theme with Christmas Cards. This will help get everyone ready for that mad rush time at the end of the year. Without starting now I know I would have to do the unthinkable and buy cards - and how would I explain that one away.....

Can't wait to see everyones projects you have been working on over the holidays. If you want to attend classes, contact me to book in.

No comments: