A friend of mine asked me to do some thank you cards for an event he has been taking part in. He needed 15 cards and gave me a copy of a logo that he wanted to try and use. It was one of the most challenging things I have been given and I have to admit under the foggy flu cloud I failed him. I couldn't come up with anything that I felt looked right. I even showed some of the talented ladies that were at a class on Tuesday night and they all wished me well with it.
I tried again on Wednesday night and still nothing. Time was running out and I was getting a little stressed. I gave up working with the logo and put some cards together last night.
As it was for a corporate event I had a vision of simple and elegant in mind. I haven't used much Stampin' Up! products in these but in the end I was happy with them. My friend collected them today and was pleased with the result.
Hopefully I will get some enthusism to play over the weekend as I have so many projects in my head that I want to get done.