Friday, June 11, 2010

Hubby's Birthday

It is my dear hubby's birthday tomorrow and I have finally got around to making him a card. I always struggle with male cards and I am on a mission to use more of the patterned papers.  This is so far from what I had in my head when I sat down to start but I am happy with it.  I stumbled across an unopened pack of Urban Oasis papers (shock, horror) can you imagine not using it as soon as it arrived????? I fell in love with all of the sheets so you will be seeing some more cards using these papers soon.
I just recently got the Circle Scissor Plus and haven't had much time to play with it but it makes cutting cirlcles a breeze and will be one of my new favourite things I am sure.
I have used Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss and Sahara Sand cardstock.  The words on the front are from Heard from the Heart in the new Mini and stamped in Basic Grey.  The inside sentiment is from A Little Birthday Cheer.
The colours aren't very clear as I had to take the photo at night and post it before I wrote in it.  Hopefully he doesn't pop in and have a look at my blog!


1 comment:

About Me said...

ohhhhhh - I LOVE this card!!! Awesome male card - so nice and clean and simple!!! Love that paper and those colours and those circles!!! Brilliant brilliant job...xxx