Friday, May 30, 2008

One of My All Time Fav's


I really love the Heartfelt Thanks stamp set and keep going back to it. This weeks class used this set and one of the cards was embossed which is also one of my favourite techniques.

I have embossed with Silver embossing powder onto Elegant Eggplant cardstock and mounted onto Basic Black. The Thanks if from the set also and this was embossed and cut out to make a tag. I have tied it on with silver cord which unfortunately was discontinued from the old catalogue but I just had to use some leftover bits.

The simple "Heartfelt" was stamped in Encore Silver ink pad to finish it off. Everyone really enjoyed making this as watching the embossing effect take place is always a little amazing. Once again my photography isn't the best or perhaps I need a new camera........

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up! ®

No comments: