Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just One Of My New Favourites


One of my favourite new stamp sets is Scribble This and I just love Purely Pomegranate from the In Colours. I had a little time this afternoon so thought what better way to spend it than to make a card. Much better than the ironing!

I have used two of the stamps from the Scribble This set. They are stamped on Very Vanilla card stock in Chocolate Chip ink. Then I shaded the flower with Purely Pomegranate and the flourish with Chocolate Chip.

This was double mounted on Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip and then stuck to the main card. I have embellished with Double Stitched ribbon and a little glitter for the flower centre.

Hope you like this one!
images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up! ®

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

I really like this! Purely Pomegranate is a fave of mine too! I just love the dazzle! Well done!