Friday, September 5, 2014

Stamp Camp 2014

Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending a whole weekend away with 26 wonderfully creative ladies at Kurrajong at the 3rd Addicted Stampers Stamp Camp.  We started on Friday night and crafted away the whole weekend!  Even though I didn't get any of my UFO's that I took along finished, or even touched for that matter, I had so much fun.  If you didn't come along this year, there is always next year.

I have to apologise for the picture quality but I had to make do with an old camera and poor photography skills.  Now you can see why I'm not a photographer.

Take a look at what we did over the weekend.

 
This wine bottle cover comes with some chocolates also in the little box on the front.  A great little gift to give when going to a dinner party.  Sorry the champagne wasn't part of it!

 
A little black handbag with 4 matching cards.



A little Christmas Clutch bag to use as a gift bag.


 
A little box with 12 Christmas gift tags.  A great gift or a cute box to sit on your desk ready to go for all your Christmas gifts.
 
 
A special card for that special person.  Definitely not a mass production card but can be adapted for any occasion.


 
A set of little gift boxes within a box.  A great gift or just to have ready for those special little gifts.

 
Sorry for this really bad photo.  My daughter has the good camera at the snow. A decorated CD case with 4 matching cards. 

 
A little box made from the Envelope Liner Die with 4 matching gift tags
.

Hope you can join us next year!

No comments: