Sunday, March 16, 2014

More Neglected Than I Thought

I am so shocked to learn that I haven't posted since August last year!!!!!!  Everything got to be too difficult last year so certain things got pushed aside and my poor old blog site was one of the casualties.  I haven't even looked at it so was extremely shocked to see how long it had been today.
I am going to try and make an effort to update each weeks class photo's even if I don't put a full description of what I have used or how it was done and if you want any further details, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to provide more info.

I also love to hear your comments but I have had to turn on comment approval due to spammers leaving all sorts of weird comments.  So please feel free to leave any feedback.

If anyone is still out there subscribed to my updates, there are a few coming!

No comments: