Sunday, September 16, 2012

Medallion Card


I have so many cards to catch you up on I sat down and took photo, after photo and when I came to post them I realised that the front circles of this card had fallen off and in my haste I stuck it on crooked and only just noticed so my apolgies.  I will have to go and fix it up but I just know it will be forever before I get to take more photo's so I am running with this one.  Just imagine the words are on straight (please!)

The medallion was made using the fabulous new Simply Scored Plate.  You cut two strips the same width and length and score at equal intervals (every half inch in this one).  Once finished you concertina fold each strip and stick them together.

The colours for this card are Concord Crush and Pear Pizzaz, both sadly retired.  The punches are 21/2", 13/4" and scallop circle punches.  The words are from Bring on the Cake.  When straight, this is a great card for children, teenagers or the always difficult to do mens cards.

No comments: