Friday, August 31, 2012

Last Day for Retirement List

Today is the last day that you can order from the Retirement List.  Many things have sold out but if there is anything that you would still like to gthiet, today is the day!

I am having my new Catalogue and Mini Launch tonight so have been busy creating new projects from the great new products that are coming up.  If you want to get your hands on the new Catalogues, you are more than welcome to come along tonight.  Just email me and I will send you the details.

It has been a busy few weeks with my very first Stamp Camp two weeks ago and now the Launch night so my postings have taken a back step.  I will update my photo's of what we have been making in class and what goodies we made at Stamp Camp soon.

We are going to the snow for a few days on Sunday and I am looking forward to spending a day on a lovely couch in front of a open fire reading a good book before I hit the slopes.

Have a great weekend and I will be back soon with heaps of photo's.

Sue

No comments: