Friday, July 29, 2011

Love & Care

This is one of my most favourite sets and it is such a shame that it is a Level 2 Hostess Set as I think everyone should have this set.
I got my inspiration for this card from the very talented Teneale Williams as I have to admit I was a little Mojo Low last week when I was doing my class preparation. Although once I go started I didn't want to stop.  I don't think I will be able to part with this set when the new Catalogue comes out.




Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, River Rock and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, River Rock
Stamps:  Love and Care, Word Play
Accessories: Rhinestones, Rhinestone Brad, Very Vanilla Ribbon

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love all the cards you've posted on your blog tonight Sue! I'm missing your classes, and creativity!

smrbuilders said...

This post really helpful, I had everything I was looking for and more than anything it is very simple and easy to understand.