Saturday, May 28, 2011

A little bit French


I thought it was about time I got around to posting again.  I have made several attempts over the past few weeks but sadly have failed each time so you may be in for a little overdose.
This card is from last weeks class.  I wanted to do something that was a little bit antiquey but this wasn't actually what I had in my head but this is what made it out.  I have recently become very attached to Crumb Cake card stock.  It is not a colour that I have ever used and I have to admit I had the original sheets I got in a mixed pack when I first signed up to Stampin' Up almost 3 years ago!  I am now onto my third pack in as many weeks.

Stamp Set:  Artisic Etchings, French Foliage
Card:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Access:  Music Notes Wheel, Build A Brad, Daubers

No comments: