Sunday, August 1, 2010

LAST CHANCE (RETIREMENT) LIST

Well I can 't believe that it is August and it is finally time for the much awaited with nerves LAST CHANCE LIST.  I have been looking over mine tonight and there are a few things that I am upset about but I just have to remember that the new Catalogue is now only a month away and there will be so many other things I will have to have I am sure.

Please remember that although everything on this list is available until August 31st, some things are selling out and once they are sold out, that's it, there gone forever!  I would suggest not waiting too long to order if there are things that you must have as you may miss out.  So don't hesitate to contact me and I can place an order for you.

I haven't had any time to post the last 2 weeks classes as yet.  I still don't have my computer back and it is really driving me crazy.  We have also had a Japanese exchange student staying with us for the past 10 days which has been so much fun and he went home today.  Our house seems unusually quiet and we are all trying to get used to him not being here.  It gave my eldest son a fantastic oppotunity to work on his Japanese as it is one of his subjects at school.  We have all learnt some phrases and naturally, we have sent him home with a few "Australianisms".

No comments: