Monday, February 22, 2010

Class Photo's Week 2




We got to play with the Sweet Treat Cups last week. I had a bowl of Smarties and Jelly Beans on my table all week and my youngest son drove me mad wanting to eat them. He pounced on them on Friday when he got home from school, very glad the week was over.
The cardstock was Tempting Turquise and Gable Green. The DSP is from Kaleidoscope in the Summer Mini.
The 1 3/4" punch and Sweet Treat Cups are also from the Summer Mini. The words and the gift stamp behind the sweets are from Happy Moments which is a Sale-A-Bration set.
Don't forget that until the end of March you get the opportunity to earn bonus FREE sets! Take a look at my earlier Sale-A-Bration post or contact me to find out how.
This card is a great hit with the kids. They simply pull on the little tag and get easy access to the goodies you have included.
The second card was using the "flower pot" theme I used for Hubbies Valentines card. We also used my favourite set A Rose Is A Rose to fill the flower pot.
The colours used were Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette. The rim of the pot has been punched with the Scallop Border punch and the ribbon is the Riding Hood Red Taffeta. The pot has been rubbed with Versamark to give it a weathered look.
This week we are doing Easy Watercolouring with reinkers and a male orientated card. Hope you can make it to one of the classes!


No comments: