Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stitches & Craft Wrap Up

I think I am just starting to get back to normal after the 5 days at the show. Sunday was another great day and once again we met so many lovely people. We were lucky enough to have a bit more time to speak with everyone on Sunday as it was a little quieter.
A huge thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments and your emails commenting on the stand. Another HUGE thanks to all the fantastic ladies from our team for all their hard work as we couldn't have done what we did without them!!
For anyone who ordered any goodies from the show they are being processed and you should be receiving them shortly. If you requested any follow up information regarding classes, products or workshops, someone will be contacting you to discuss the details.
If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the ladies on the contact sheets that you received in your Make & Take bags or email me and I will be happy to help you.
I am looking forward to catching up with those of you who want workshops very soon.
Now I have to get back to doing some postings of something a little more exciting.
Keep a watch out over the next day or two and I will have dates posted for the Christmas "I Wish" fold out booklet that so many people were interested in.
Once again, thanks for attending our stall.

No comments: