Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stitches & Craft Show

Wow! What a fantastic day we had. Today was the first day of the Stitches & Craft Show and it was such a great day. I got to meet so many lovely people. Thank you everyone for visiting our stand and taking part in the Make & Take and for all your wonderful comments. We are also running 2 Lucky Door Prizes each day and have several Show Specials available.
If you couln't make it to the show today you have to come along before it ends on Sunday. There are so many amazing displays and you have to pop in and say hello to all of us on the Stampin' Up! stand. (64). I can't wait until tomorrow and meeting more new faces and hopefully seeing some familiar ones also.

This is what we look like. See you there!



4 comments:

Robyn said...

Wish I could come by and say HI! Looks like a fab display! Really love some of the `cards from previous posts- the "Choo Choo" one and the "Thoughts & Prayers" one. Great job TFS!

Anonymous said...

It look amazing you've done a great job - wish I could be there with you! Rest up tonight!

Lynda said...

Hi Sue. Thanks for taking me thru my make and take today (Thurs) at the S & C Show. I had a ball.

Randy Reuter said...

Hi Sue. Thanks for taking me thru my make and take today (Thurs) at the S & C Show. I had a ball.