Saturday, May 23, 2009

Craft Sale

I just got back from the Craft Sale and it was a great day. It was so good to see some familiar faces and meet some new people. There were some great bargains and I saw a lot of happy faces leaving the venue.
I still have some goodies left to sell so if you couldn't make it today, there is one more opportunity to grab a bargain. Amongst all the goodies are retired Stampin' Up sets, Hero Arts stamps and others, stickers, chip board and many many embellishments. There is bound to be something for everyone.
I am hosting a Biggest Morning Tea on Thursday from 10.00am - 1.00pm. Not only do you get to support this wonderful charity but also the Westmead Childrens Hospital. For a $2 donation you can make a card that we will donate to the hospital for the staff and children to use.
So you get an outing, a cuppa, a chat, some nibbles and you get to do some craft!!!!!! What a great day.
My address is 15 Daphne Ave, Castle Hill. I hope you can make it and please feel free to bring a friend.

No comments: