Saturday, November 29, 2008

Having A Green Moment


I am not normally a green person but for the past week or so I keep gravitating to Old Olive and I am really enjoying it.

My daughter had a birthday party to go to today for twins and she bought them some jewellry, (cos all girls love jewellry, right). She wanted something to put them in so off I went to the cupboard to find what I had stashed away. The tin was an old Gravox tin that I covered with some Designer Series Paper. The cardstock is Old Olive and the stamps sets I have used are Short & Sweet, Live Your Dream, Embrace Life and Think Happy Thoughts. I also used the It's Beautiful roller. Inks used were Old Olive and Whisper White and cardstock is Old Olive and Very Vanilla.
My daughter was thrilled and I hope the girls receiving the gifts will be also.

No comments: