Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mini Treat Holder

So many of you joined me to create this quick and easy Mini Treat Holder and I promised that I would post the measurements so that you can easily recreate it for your own occassions. 


Card Stock 8 ¼  x 2 inches
Designer Series Paper  1 ½ x 6 inches
Score Card stock strip at 3 ¾ inches from each end.  Punch each end using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.

Score the DSP at 5, 7, 12 and 14 centimetres
 Put tape on the small end of the DSP and stick together to make a band.  Put some tape on the front and back of the card stock strip about an inch up from each score line.  Hold the card stock in place and slip the DSP band over base and stick in place.

I used Tangarine Tango cardstock.  The DSP is from the Venetian Romance Pack.  The stamps and flower punch are from the Petitie Petals Bundle.

I would love to see photo's of your adaptation of this so please feel free to email me a photo

No comments: