Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Two for Tea - Tea Shoppe



When I first saw Tea Shoppe in the Autumn/Winter Mini I fell in love with it.  I loved the little tea cups and the phrases in the set.  The large tea cup however really challenged me.  I loved the image and had seen some gorgeous things done with it but I just couldn't get it together to make something I was happy with.  For the last week of class last term I had a request to do something with the tea cup.  Now I love a challenge but this I have to admit was a biggy!    There were several failed attempts until finally these two projects came together.  I thought whilst challenging myself, why not double the challenge and create two cards. 



Stamps:   Tea Shoppe

Blue Card
Ink: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Confetti White

Red Card
Ink: Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Confetti White
Access: Basic Pearls, Poppy Parade Stitched Polly Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, In Colour DSP Paper Pack

No comments: