Monday, June 11, 2012

Lovely As A Tree Duo


It has been a while since I posted so I am going to try and catch up on the past few weeks of class projects, they just won't be in order.  A great staple stamp set for male cards is Lovely As A Tree and these two cards were designed to be kept simple.

This first one used:

Card Stock: Confetti White, Old Olive, Early Esspresso
Ink:  Old Olive, Early Esspresso
Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree, Curly Cute
Accessories: Mini Library Clips, Dimensionals



This one didn't photograph as well as I thought when I was editing my photos and I deleted all the others I took so sorry about that.  It is difficult to see but there is some "blue sky" behind the tree that was done using a clear block as the stamp.  We simply inked up the surface of the block and stamped it onto the cardstock.  This technique makes a great subtle background for any image.

Cardstock:  Old Olive, Confetti White, Early Esspresso
Ink: Old Olive, Early Esspresso and Bashful Blue
Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree

No comments: