Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sending Sympathy


This is the second Sympathy card we have done this term.  Sadly they are something that we need to have but don't like to think about.  I am hoping that this sits in my collection gathering dust for some time.  We used markers to colour the stamp.

Stamps:            Just Believe, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:       Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Ink:                   Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder
Acces:               Polka Dot EF, Clear Circle Bigshot Die, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punch

2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Simple but classy, love the soft colours on this one. xxKez

Unknown said...

Fab stamping on this one Sue. I love the softness of the colours. Well done I have had a look at your blog you have made some super cards .I like the way you craft and so I am following .
Hugs Elaine