Thursday, June 23, 2011

Scallop Easel Card


This week has been a bit of a catch up week with classes so there was only one new project.  I have finally got around to trying a Scallop Circle Easel Card after admiring them for months and months.  I was surprised at how easy they are to put together and it just goes to show you just have to give things a go.

With all the excitement building about getting a new Catalogue fast approaching, I have had a look at the stamps that I have and haven't used yet!  Oh boy, do I have some work to do.  This is always a difficult time for me as I still have so many projects I want to get to but feel the clock ticking away and I never want to part with anything - just can't wait to get new goodies to play with.

Stamps:  Because I Care (Level 1 Hostess), French Foliage, Great Friend, Style Beautiful
Ink: Always Arthichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Black Stazon
Card: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large and small oval
Access:  Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Circle Cutter, Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Now that I have done this one, I want to try out the concept with some of the other Die cuts that we have.

No comments: