Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have been a very bad blogger!!!!


I have to apologise for not being very consistent with my blogging this year.  It is so hard to believe that it is March already.  Since Christmas I have been distracted from my business as my father is very ill fighting cancer.  At the moment he is doing ok.  This is not going to be an easy time and I have thought about taking time off but I think that I need the distraction.  I have always said that cardmaking is my sanity escape so now would probably be the worst time to take a break.  I will however only be posting occassionally as I get spare time.  Thank you to those of you who have enquired about my absence.

This is a card that we made a few weeks ago in class. 
Card stock:   Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Stamps: A Word For You, En Francais
Accessories: Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Blossom Party Dies, Boho Blossom Punch, Daubers

No comments: