Friday, September 17, 2010

New Goodies


This was the first card I made with my new goodies from the 2010-2011 Catalogue and I dedicate it to my Grandmother.  I just love the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  It brings back memories of staying at my Grandmothers house as a child and looking up at her ceilings as they all had elaborate workings.  I always find it intersting what things in life awaken memories from our past.

Materials Used:

Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Gold - Brushed Metallic
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Gold
Stamps:  Friends Never Fade, For You Flower
Other: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Fancy Flower Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" circle punch, sponge


This was a quick card using the new Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel.  This wheel is so cute and makes a quick, easy card and looks just as cute done in girly colours.

Materials Used:

Card:  Night Of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Night Of Navy
Stamps:  Baby Tees Wheel, Perfect Punches
Other: Scallop Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch




This was another quick and easy card that does not look as good in the photo as it does live.  I have to admit I did not think I would like the Greenhouse Gala papers from photo's that I had seen but when I got my pack I was pleasantly surprised!  It just goes to show that I really need to see a full size sheet and up close and personal to make a final decision.

Materials Used:
Card: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Papers:  Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Other:  Scallop Edge Punch. Wide Oval Punch, Paper Piercer, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: