Friday, June 5, 2009

Hmmm Ironing or Creating

As usual the ironing missed out. The courier arrived with my new Just Jawing set yesterday and it was far more tempting to play than to iron - don't understand that!!

I also recently bought a binding machine so thought it about time I used that so this is what I came up with. There are 8 pages and it is the perfect size for a handbag so great gift for a grandparent.
I had so much fun making this and it was nice to do something different for a change. Now all I need to do is find some photo's to put in and do a little journalling and it will be finished. Realistically this will be how it will look in a few months I'm sure as I am terrible at doing the photo thing. Hope you like it.

Materials used:
Stamps: Just Jawing, Really Retro & Sanded
Paper: Urban Garden
Card: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze
Punches: Small and large Star, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, word window& Round Tab

No comments: