Monday, March 2, 2009

Last Weeks Class Cards


I have been in a bit of a girly mode lately. The cards that we did in class last week were part of this latest craze I am going through.
The colours for each card are Rose Red and Pretty in Pink with a little Whisper White.
The Flower Bud card was stamped with En Francais background stamp. This was also used to stamp directly onto the Whisper White Taffeta ribbon. The petals were firstly crimped to break down the paper and then punched with the Oval punches. The pearl flower centre is from the Pretties Kit and best wishes is from Short & Sweet.

The second card was also stamped with En Francais background stamp. The flowers are from the Embrace Life set in the Summer Mini. I love this set and fingers crossed we will get it in the new catalogue in April. I have used Whisper White grosgrain ribbon and the hat pin and beads are from the Pretties Kit.
These are two of my favourites from my recent classes. I am not normally a pink person but I enjoyed making these.

No comments: