Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Black & White




This card was threatened to be thrown in the bin so many times while I was making it I am truly surprised I am posting it. I had one of those messy days that every panel had a smudge on it and had to be redone at least once. Determination set in and it had to be made but I never wanted to do it again.

The stamp set is Boho Backgrounds which has 4 beautiful stamps. It is a little different in that the centre folds over to hold the card closed and forms part of the card front. I hope the pictures make this clear as I don't know how to explain this one. The cardstock is Basic Black and Whisper White and I have used Basic Black ink. The ribbon is Basic Black and can you guess what set the small flower is on the front?

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

This looks tricky! The small flower is from Baroque Motifs!