Monday, August 25, 2008

Stitches and Papercraft Show

Hi to everyone I met at the show last week. I totally enjoyed the two days that I was out there. I have always attended the show but never been on a stand before and it was a wonderful experience.
I got to meet so many talented people and to share my passion with you. I say this often but will say it again, "I love my job". Hopefully everyone that attended the stand and got to watch the demo's or took part in the Make and Take has gone home inspired and has been busy creating!
Please contact me if you would like any information on classes or workshops or to discuss any products. If you didn't get a catalogue at the show, I can arrange to get one to you. There are so many great products and creative ideas it is a great buy.
I will hopefully have some new cards to post soon. My renovation is nearly over and that will give me so much time back. For everyone who is waiting for the final product, hopefully next week. I want to wait until everything is done for the next photo.

No comments: