Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yet another great stamp set

This is another favourite set of mine, Brocade Basics on page 101 of the Catalogue. It is so versatile and striking and not to mention great value! You can create borders, backgrounds or a stunning centre piece for a card or on a scrapbooking page.

I have gone for the simple approach again as I have said before, always in need of a quick and easy card. The main card is Not Quite Navy from Earth Elements and the other colour is Purely Pomegranate from this years In Colours. I added a little highlight with the Round Tab punch and the small flower is from Baroque Motifs on page 98. I punched the flower with the 1/2" circle punch and mounted it with Dimensionals. It is difficult to see in the photo but I also covered the small flower with Crystal Effects to make it look like a clear button. The centres of the main flowers also have Crystal Effects and Glitter for that all important Bling factor.

If you are looking at my Blog I would love some feedback so please leave a comment.

No comments: